OUR STEAM CLEANING PROCESS
HOW DOES THE HOME PRO RESTORATION CLEANING PROCESS WORK? IT IS SIMPLE. THE PROCESS IS DESIGNED TO RUN AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE FOR ALL CLIENTS.
1. First and foremost, we always pre-vacuum your carpet first for many reasons. Some of the benefits of vacuuming include: it’s easier to remove hair, lint and sandy soils from the carpet fibers when they are dry rather than after they get wet. It also allows me some time to mentally inventory where the spots and stains are as well.
2. The second step of our cleaning process is to apply a pre-conditioner to the areas that are to be cleaned, this is the detergent. This procedure is done to loosen the oily soil’s bond from the carpet fibers, making them easier to remove during extraction. We do this separate from the rinse to avoid leaving sticky residue behind.
3. Step three is agitation. The main purpose for agitation is to spread the chemical completely over the carpet fibers. The second reason for agitation is to dislodge any soil particles that may be adhering to the fabric. Depending on how soiled the carpet is with stains will determine the method we use to agitate your carpet. Home Pros use two different agitation methods (Brush Pro Hydro Force Industrial Counter Rotating Brush Machine and The Rotovac Power Wand).
4. Hot water rinse. This is the step most people see as the actual cleaning step. The difference in the Friendly Cleaning way from other companies is: We don’t rely on a manual scrub wand like most companies do. We prefer to use a powered scrubbing and rinse tool to provide a more consistent finished product then a manual rinse tool ever could. The fibers are thoroughly flushed using hot water extraction, leaving no chemical residue.
5. Work on the remaining spots or stains. These may include: rust, grease, paint, kool-aide, wine, pet accidents and many others.
6. Place a fan in the room to power dry it. We want to get your carpet dry as fast as possible.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST SERVICE AND PRODUCTS. Home Pro uses the most advanced, truck-mounted carpet cleaning system which gently removes even the most ground-in dirt, odors, and stubborn stains leaving your carpet looking luxurious and smelling fresh.
Home Pro’s carpet cleaning service deliver the best in residential and commercial cleaning.
Do you want your carpet and upholstery to look new again? If so, we can help, Whether it’s carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, a bad stain or a carpet repair your home or business needs, To request your free estimate CONTACT US TODAY.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR QUESTIONS. READ THROUGH THEM AND IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, CONTACT US.
I really don't know anything about cleaning carpets or removing stains. Can you help me?
Yes, of course! Our Home Pro carpet cleaning technician can easily remove the toughest stains and dirt leaving your carpets plush and renewed.
A lot of carpet cleaning companies do not use environmentally friendly cleaning products, is this something you can offer?
Yes, as a matter of fact here at Home Pro we offer green carpet cleaning for both residential and commercial.
What process is used during cleaning?
Home Pro Restoration uses a method called Hot Water Extraction. Many carpet manufacturers recommend this method to keep new carpets looking their best.
What kind of equipment do you use?
We use one of the most powerful truck mount systems on the market, the Prochem Legend Truck mount. This particular system features a 650 triflow blower for true dual wand operation, total temperature control, and contemporary styling. This is the perfect choice for both carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and water extractions.
Should I vacuum my carpets before you all arrive?
Yes, vacuuming is the first stage of the carpet cleaning process. We highly recommend you vacuum your carpet in advance before the technician arrives.
How long will the carpet take to dry?
The drying time takes between 4 to 8 hours depending on air circulation, temperature and humidity. Using any type of fans will greatly reduce the drying time.
How wet is the carpet after the cleaning?
Our superior and powerful truck mount has incredible vacuum suction leaving the carpet only damp to the touch. After 4-8 hours your carpet should be completely dry.
Do you have an alternative method that will allow my carper to dry quicker?
The condition of your carpet and the amount of soil embedded in the carpet fibers ultimately determines how fast your carpets will dry. Here at Home Pro we over a Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning Method which is performed by a Counter-Rotating Brush (CRB) and great chemistry.
Does the technician move furniture?
We do not move large furniture such as, dining room table, beds, dressers sofas, etc. If it is against a wall, we recommend not bothering these areas. Small end tables and chairs can be shifted but only is permitted by the client.
Can I walk on the carpet after the cleaning?
Yes, but try to as little as possible. The carpet needs to dry fully for normal traffic again.
Can we put furniture back on the carpet?
No, not until the carpet is fully dry and we suggest waiting 24 hours to make sure the carpet is totally dry.
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
Carpet manufacturers recommend every 12 months. If there is high traffic areas in your home we recommend every 6 months. If there are children and/or pets in the home we recommend having your carpet cleaned every 3 to 4 months.